English (South African), English, Afrikaans
Australian, British, Indian (India), Irish, North American
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
[2012 - 2014] Voice Artist at UCT Radio (Campus Station)
 Freelance Voice Artist
- National Senior Certificate (Matric) - South African High School Qualification (6 / 7 academic distinctions)
- Bachelor of Business Science (Honours) in Marketing
- [FULL TIME JOB] Account Executive with Liquorice Digital Advertising (a Digitas LBi company). Accounts managed include Cornetto SA; OLA SA; OMO; Unilever brightFuture
Scarlett Studio CM25 _ Focusrite 2i2
Computer & Software
[Laptop] SAMSUNG R530 (32 bit; 3GB RAM; Windows 7 Home Premium) [Software] FL Studio 10
Home studio set up with Pop filter & Vicoustic Soundproofing
[Email] WeTransfer / Dropbox
2 - 3 working days
With a flair for the dramatic, Kav loves to lend his voice and creative expression to more comedic and casual voice roles that deliver a fun, colourful personality to any brand or project.
But like any true artist, Kav is very flexible and versatile in his expressions. Not confining his storytelling abilities, he treats every new project as a blank canvas.
Specialty services that Kav hopes to make his mark in, include:
- Explainer Videos
- Advertising & Branded Content
- Mobile Apps & Website Builds
- Corporate Narrations
- On-hold Messaging
Hire Kavesan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Kavesan Pillay about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.