Laura's voice has been described in various acting experiences as follows :
comforting, high, nasal, sharp, relaxing, deep, intense, childish, funny, clownish, expressive, prudish, dramatic, tom-boyish, valley girl, easy-going.
Laura Elizabeth Taylor has been acting onstage since she was in elementary school and was excited to pursue acting in the theatre at Trinity Western University in British Columbia, Canada. She took voice and body classes, a stage to screen class, and numerous acting classes (from Post-Modern to Classical). Taylor had a few experiences of voice recording at university working with fellow students on film and music projects. Taylor traveled to Seoul, South Korea to teach English to kindergarten and elementary students. She has taught grammar, listening, speaking, acting, and musical acting classes. In her down time in Seoul, South Korea, she was acting behind the camera for a film festival, singing and dancing and acting on stage, and behind the mic. She is planning on returning to South Korea and/or other places in Southeast Asia in the near future. She is also eager to join the movement of abolitionists in the fight against Human Trafficking around the world, and to be able to utilize her passions and talents to raise awareness, education and action about Modern-Day Slavery. She is excited to join this team at Voices.com and to broaden her acting experiences!
English (North American), English (British)
British, Canadian, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), North American, US West Coast (California, Portland)
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Educational, Music, Radio, Television
1. Actor in Co-op production at Pacific Theatre in Vancouver, Canada
2. Recorded some tracks with up and coming band
3. 1.5 years teaching English with: songs, acting, speaking and book work to elementary students in Seoul, South Korea
4. 8 months of acting in musicals and plays in Seoul, South Korea
5. Short film in 48Hr Filmfest in Seoul, South Korea
6. 4 months of voice acting in Seoul, South Korea for commercials and ESL exams (in company studios)
1. Sang and acted in musicals and plays in High School
2. Theatre Major at Trinity Western University in Vancouver, Canada
3. Short film at university
4. Voice training at university
5. Stage to screen class at university
6. Hosting and participating in Comedy Improv Shows at university
7. Sang and acted in musicals and plays at university
Labtec and Logitech
Computer & Software
Hire Laura Elizabeth as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Laura Elizabeth Taylor about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.