With over 17 years of on-air radio experience, Ruthie can relate to your audience in many ways. Whether as the girl next door who "gets it", an announcer showing you where you can save your hard-earned money or a teacher sharing life changing information, Ruthie's relevant voice will bring your commercial, presentation, message on hold, audiobook or any other project to life.
English (North American), English, Spanish (Latin American), Spanish
North American, Spanish
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Over 17 years of radio experience in South Florida including news casting, music DJ, talk show host and announcer
• Voiceover experience in commercials, music on hold, event announcement and audio book reading
• Audio production experience creating commercials and audio books
• Over 20 years of experience in acting in various school, community and church productions
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
BA in Mass Communications
MA in Global Leadership
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 3.0
Sound proof home studio
e-mail, online file transfer, CD
Ruthie's professionalism can get you your voiceover fast and clean. Because she's worked in radio and has done much audio production, she understands both what the client wants to hear and how the production wants to hear it.
Voice Over Clients
Florida Community Bank, Beall's Outlet, Hyundai, Bridgestone, Guvera, Trinity International University
Hire Ruth as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ruth Velez about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.