Steve Stanley is Managing Director of Studio S, a non-union, voice over, and audio/video production facility rendering projects for:
• TV show, movie and game trailers
• IVR (Internal Voice Recognition) for; voicemail, phone
systems, and on-hold messaging
• Business presentations for internet, sales, and
Steve's earthy, baritone, storyteller, guy-next-door style of vocal delivery, is conversational, real, sincere, and genuine.
Steve maintains the highest degree of professionalism with the Studio S brand, and is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, ensurig each job is accurate, and on-time... every time.
Visit Studio S at: www.studiosvoiceovers.com, or, connect via Facebook: @studiosvoiceovers, Twitter: @SVoiceover, Linkedin: linkein.com/in/studiosvoiceovers, and Skype: studiosvoiceovers.
English (North American), English
North American, US General American (GenAm), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior
Internet, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television
- Media Strategy and Marketing.
- A comprehensive North America-English voice/audio production resume'.
- over 25 years experiennce with audio recording, editing, and production
- Addie/Freelancer performance awards
- Freelance VO talent for 15 months
- Marketing Director: Studio S-Voiceovers
- AA: Broadcast
- BA: Business Management
- Managing Director: Studio S-Voiceovers
Neumann tlm 103
Computer & Software
HP/Win 10 os/Adobe Audition CC/Studio One
Behringer Preamplifier VX2000, Scarlett 2i2 (Focusrite), Yamaha HS 5 monitors, Skype
standard .mp3, .wav files, recorded at 48 hz, 24 bit mono.
Same day, up to 12 hours (in most cases)
Steve provides an accurate and prompt voice over service, with up to 12-hour turnaround time on most projects under 1000 words. All audio is delivered to specification, and in standard industry formatting:
48 hz, 24 bit mono.
- all audio delivered is premium quality digital audio
- recorded in a digital recording facility
- all recordings / productions are done In-House
- recording sessions available through Skype, or by direct phone
- can Edit, Mix and Produce Final Audio
- can write script/copy
".....a genuinely personable guy, with an exceptionally seasoned voice."- Jay M., Regis Corporation
"...our advertising campaign experienced an improved response by choosing (Steve) Studio S Voiceovers."- Matthew S., MoLinc Media
"...a stand-out talent. He gives a unique flair to each and every presentation. A warm baritone voice that definitely got my attention."- Wendy S., Actress/Entertainer "Robot Chicken"
Voice Over Clients
Our partnerships, are our success. They include:
Avis Car Sales (local), Canes (local), Ford Lumber Co. (Regional), The Disney Store outlet (regional), Principle Financial Group (local), McConnell Automotive (local), Springhill Toyota (local), Mobile Gas (local), Baybears Baseball, MILB (local), Regions Bank( local), The Dock-Pensacola Beach (local), Hall's Motor Sports (local), Tampa Bay tourism (regional).
Imaging and Promo Packages for: WFXX 107.7 (The Foxx), WJGR 97.1 (The Prowl)
Hire Steve as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Steve Stanley about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.