English (North American), English
British, North American
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
On-Air Talent/Executive Producer – The Sully Show July 2007 – Present
• Develops and organizes an online broadcast across a diverse market
• Plans program content and schedules/verifies special guest appearances
• Successfully developed a weekly podcast with over 3,000+ downloads in less than 6 months
• Executively produces 100+ broadcasts with new technology for video distribution on YouTube
• Delegates for multiple co-hosts with specific topics of weekly discussions
• Built a personal production studio in which two cameras, 12 channel sound board, three computers, and video switcher are implemented for a radio and/or television broadcast
• Operates sound board, video switcher, and BoinxTV software for video streaming
• Post Production editing on various segments for weekly YouTube channel
• Continuously uses social networks to entice audience participation
Head DJ – Cadillac Ranch Restaurant August 2007 - Present
• Maintains all audio equipment
• Updates computers and music library
• Developed coding and initiated notification system
• Designs advertisements associated with specials for the television promos
• Help maintain positive customer relations on a daily basis
On-Air and Promotions Intern Radio Disney 1550AM January 2008 – March 2008
• Developed content for and oversaw production of “Backyard” Show
• Acted as on-air co-host for “Backyard” shows with Lydia Esparza
• Managed schedule of special guest appearances by working with on-air talent and publicity agents
• Assisted with events management at off-site locations to local schools and businesses.
• Maintained station inventory.
Freelance Media Specialist September 2001 – Present
• Head Writer, Director, Lead Editor for short film Divergence
• Director of short film The Hill
• Layout designer for the 'Girls of the Cadillac Ranch Calendar' 2014, and 2015
• Videographer for CGI Communications Inc.
• Created Audition Reel for Ashley Leach: on-air female sports anchor for CT Youth Hockey and ESPN
• Sound Engineer/Equipment Manager for Barone Media
• Assisted with Audio Production for Acoustic Café by WTIC
• Produced, edited and directed video content for Defiant Pro Wrestling
• Produced, edited and directed video content promotional DVD for Digital and Video Arts
• Department of N.V.C.C.
Bachelors of Arts: Communications – Media Arts May 2013
Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT – GPA 3.43
• W.C.S.U. Deans List – 2011, 2012, 2013
• Lambda Pi Eta: National Communications Honor Society – April 2013
• National Broadcasters Society (NBS-AERho): Alpha Epsilon Rh0 – April 2013
• Best Director and Best Editor for Sutton Hills, W.C.S.U. Student Media Awards – May 2012
Associate of Arts: Communications – Media Arts May 2010
Naugatuck Valley Community College (N.V.C.C.), Waterbury CT
Broadcasting Certificate June 2007
Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Farmington, CT
Computer & Software
iMac 2012, Adobe Audition, Sound Booth
Mackie DFX-12 Mixer
online instant download, mail
Voice Over Clients
More Like Radio L. L. C.
Hire Matthew as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Matthew O'Sullivan about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.