## Be sure to click on the heart icon to add me to your favorites so you can find me when you need me! ##
Hello there! I am an English-speaking female voice talent with a neutral British accent and a friendly professional sound offering a range of deliveries rendered with a warm conversational style.
I have an exceptionally well-developed voice and can render a wide range of accents with various ages and tones leaving your audience is in no doubt of the message you are conveying.
I'm always happy to provide a custom read of your script, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to hear an audition.
I would love to work with you to take your audio project to the next level!
My voice has a wide range in the following genres:
• B2B Explainer Videos – authoritative, professional and conversational. I am familiar with business terminology and can communicate your ideas with fluency
• Phone Greetings – If you want your customers to hear a friendly, confident voice when they call your business – then I would be an excellent choice for you. ¡Hablo Español! and Je parle francais! (Not a native speaker, but good enough to pull off a phone greeting in both languages.)
• Young Mom – A witty young adult or concerned middle-aged Mom that sounds caring and genuine.
• Explainer Videos and E-learning – conversational, educational and informative. My enthusiasm will come across in my knowledgeable voice. I used to work full time as a teacher and have never lost my love of imparting knowledge in a way that resonates with my audience!
• Internet ads – Whether you want sophisticated and urban or upbeat and amusing I provide it all!
• Podcasts, Radio and TV commercials – If you are looking for character voices that are natural, calming yet attractive genuine and believable, animated, calming or motivational – my vocal range will surprise you…
English (British), English, English (North American), Armenian, Spanish
Armenian, British, Caribbean, Eastern European, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), North American, Russian, Spanish, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
I have been working with my voice on and off since the late 1980s while pursuing a corporate career. Am now looking to expand my voice over work.
My experience includes:
• Explainer videos (New York)
• Telephone IVR recording for a large charity (New York)
• Radio cookery demonstration - to a worldwide shortwave audience (Reading, U.K.)
• Radio business commercial (London, U.K.)
• Public speaking - group discussion facilitation, teaching young adults
• Sound editing (Audacity)
• Music composing (Sibelius)
• Photo editing (Adobe PhotoShop Elements)
• Video editing (Adobe Premiere Elements)
I also teach, sing, compose and arrange music.
- University Diploma in Music
- College Diploma in Interior Design
Senal UB-440 professional large diaphragm condenser microphone (cardiod)
Computer & Software
Dell Latitude E6330, Microsoft Office (for scripts), Audacity (for direct USB recordings via the built-in pre-amp in my mic.) POST-PRODUCTION: Sony Vaio i7 running Windows 7 64 bit, Audacity (will give you MP3, WAV or other formats as re
Auray Pop Filter Model PFN-6, Nearfield Absorber for Isolation
MP3 or WAV
24 hours for projects under 5 minutes.
I work from my home studio giving you a fast turnaround and at no extra cost will give you as many revisions as you need to finish the project.
For an additional fee, I also offer you the following:
- Original background music or jingles for your audio project.
- Sing your background music or jingle. I have a flexible singing voice and can sing in many different styles both classic and modern.
"...Over the years Sylva recorded a variety of different [telephone] announcements for the Society. She is a professional speaker whose accent is crisp and clear and whose words flow smoothly and are easy to understand. We felt her voice was a good fit for the image we were trying to portray to our customers and constituents. I am confident that Sylva would be successful in any type of similar voice recording work, and would recommend her without hesitation.American Bible Society
I am happy to answer any further questions you may have. Feel free to contact me at any time."
Gary T. Schutz
American Bible Society
Director, Facilities & Mail/Copy Services
Voice Over Clients
Gabriel Walter (U.S.)
American Bible Society (U.S.)
Adventist World Radio (U.K.)
GK Financial Services (U.K.)
Hire Sylva as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Sylva Kay about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.