Engaging and warm for narration, playful and fun for commercials, lively and animated for cartoons, smooth and relaxed for presentations
English (British), English
British, West African (Nigerian)
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
2013 Animated children’s ebook – Blue Ocean Studios (paid)
• I wrote a song for an animated children's ebook produced by Blue Ocean Studios; I also co-performed the song with another singer. (Website hidden)
2013 Animated feature – TransTales Entertainment (paid)
• I worked as a voice actor on an animated African feature film with TransTales Entertainment, playing the role of Nike. IMDB credit: (Website hidden)(Phone hidden)/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
2013 Voiceover project - Tailwind Media (paid)
- I provided the voiceover for a customer giving feedback on a product/service
2013 DaddysGirls 'That's Why Raving's long'
I was cast as a background artist in the above music video by Daddy's Girls
2013 Hello Carter (paid)
• I was cast as a background playing the role of a worker going for a drink and a dance after work
2012 UG Team - Gospel Music Video 'Repent' by Joel Bumba (paid)
• I was cast as a member of the backing singers in the video 'Repent' by Joel Bumba
• We were all dressed in white in an outdoor rural setting
2012 Comedy Sketch with Tesco/Channel 4 (paid)
• I was cast as a background artist for a comedy sketch with Tesco to be aired on Channel 4 during the 'Stand Up to Cancer' fundraising event. The Sketch was starring Brendan Sheerin - star of Coach Trip
• I was playing an excited coach tripper emerging from the back of a tesco van to enter a house for a toilet break.
2012 Still Life (paid)
• I was cast as a background artist in a pub scene. The cinematographer was Stefano Falivene who had just finished filming with Robert Patterson and Uma Thurman for Bel Ami.
2012 The King of Soho (paid)
• I was cast as a background artist playing a passer-by in 2 scenes: one set in the 1970's and one in the 1990's
2012 'The Boss' - Short Film
• I was cast as a background artist in a business meeting of 6 sitting around a table feeling nervous just before the boss makes her entry; the film is being entered into a short film competition
2012 'Bollywood - Production 45' (paid)
• I was cast as a background artist playing the role of a homeless person queuing up for soup/bread being served by the main actor and actress
• I was subsequently cast as a background artist in a continuity party scene shot in a tunnel near waterloo station over 4 days
2011 The Magnificent Eleven (paid)
• A football-based film from writer Irvine Welsh (trainspotting) starring amongst others the legend Robert Vaughan
• I was cast as a background artist playing the role of a supporter at a football match in one scene and a member of a couple attending the cinema in another scene.
2010 BBC Scotland
• In August 2010 I was contacted directly by BBC Scotland to film a follow-up news piece of me based on where I am now compared to when I opened my ‘Higher’ examination results 5 years previously.
• The piece was again shot at my house. I discussed my time at Cambridge and my recent elective in Trinidad.
2010 Bollywood (paid)
• In June 2010 I was recruited as an extra to the Bollywood production ‘Season of Love’ set in 1999.
• My role was that of a passer-by during the Edinburgh Festival.
2004 The Evening News
• I was invited to an interview based on the topic of Edinburgh becoming a ‘melting pot’ society which was featured in the ‘Edinburgh Evening News’ paper.
• Photographers came to my school and took pictures of me with one of my colleagues posing at different sites around the school. One of our pictures was featured on the front of the newspaper.
2004 BBC Scotland
• My school telephoned me after being approached by BBC Scotland to recruit a student who would be willing to open their ‘Higher’ examination results on television.
• I accepted the offer and appeared on BBC News Scotland opening my examination results at home and being interviewed about my examinations.
Of note, I thoroughly enjoyed studying Drama at ‘Standard Grade’ level and achieved a Grade 1 (top grade).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2003 - SQA Standard Grade:8 * grade ‘1’
2004 - SQA Higher:5 * grade ‘A’, Balerno Community High School
2005 - SQA Advanced Higher: 3 * grade ‘A’
2005-present - MB/BChir: Pembroke College, University of Cambridge
2008 – BA (Hons): Pembroke College, University of Cambridge (1st/1st/2:1)
2011 - Milaeon Agency Actors Short Course
Neumann U87 (vintage), AKG 414 B-XLS, AKG 414 B, ULS (x 2), AKG C 451B (x 2), Beyer M160 Ribbon, Earthworks HDM TC25 (x 2), Earthworks HDM SR25, audio-technica 4033a, Sennheiser 421 (x 2), SE electronics large condenser, Shure SM beta57 (x 4), Shure SM57,
Computer & Software
Custom built dual core PC running various software including Ableton Live, Cubase and Wavelab Lynx Aurora 16 Convertors with Lynx LT-FW card system
SOUNDTRACKS MRX 34 x 8 – 34 channel analogue mixing desk, BACKLINE - Hiwatt custom 100 head, Marshall Mode 4 head, Vintage fender twin (silverface), Fender Hot Rod DeVille III 212, Ashdown EVO II Combo, MAPEX (Saturn series) 4 piece drum kit, Ariter Mapel
API 3124+ (4 channel transistor pre-amp), Focusrite ISA One (Classic Single Channel pre-amp), Aphex 207 (Stereo Valve pre-amp), Universal Audio 1176 (x2), Universal Audio LA 610, AKG BX5 – spring reverb
Hire Tope as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tope Adeloye about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.