- Smooth, confident and engaging voice with a unique lower tone
- Strong ability to deliver an air of authority and class
- Excellent storyteller with soothing and calm voice
- Great with comedic timing ideal for humor, wit and sarcasm pieces
- Natural, knowledgeable
- Unique tone with ability to do quirky deliveries when needed
- Clear and articulate voice with good pacing ideal for e-learning, medical and corporate narration as well as documentaries
- Easily directed with an unbeatable work ethic
- A true professional who is always striving to exceed your expectations!
English (North American)
British, US New England (Boston, Providence)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Radio, Television, Videogames
* Audiobook narrator & producer with 13+ books available on Audibile, iTunes and Amazon with excellent performance reviews
* Regular talent for startup company in alpha-test phase providing popular magazine articles in audio format
* Audio Information Network of Colorado (AINC): Weekly recording and editing of printed publications for the visually impaired.
* Librivox: 2+ years recording chapters for various audiobooks including children's books, manuals, government reports and a variety of non-fiction (ongoing)
* B.A. Journalism - University of Wisconsin.
* Completed 7 courses at Del Mar Media Arts (ongoing)
* Various voiceover webinars and classes (always learning!)
AKG 214 and Studio Projects CS5
Any file type you desire. Ability to deliver electronically (email, cloud, FTP)
24 hours or less
Nice work with the recordings. You present an air of authority and precision. Major kudos for all the great pronunciation work with all the chemicals and pharmaceuticals!Enlightened Hyena Press
- For "Sleep Paralysis: Hypnogogic Visions and Vistors of the Night"
Superb Narration!Mt. San Antonio College Philosophy Group (Publisher)
Absolutely loved your narration. Quite engaging and your reading of the text flows so well. I was singularly impressed with how you navigated through some difficult names and terms
- David Christopher Lane for "Einstein's Wastebasket"
A Gifted NarratorPatricia Bloom - Review from Independent Book Seller
Ms. Dorr brings a marvelous tone to the book, particularly in relating the author's examples and stories, which I found riveting. Her narration is excellent. A wise selection of a gifted, easy-to-listen-to narrator.
- Patricia Bloom review for "Think Like Your Dog and Enjoy the Rewards"
Think Like Your Dog and Enjoy the Rewards
Voice Over Clients
- Goldminds Publishing
- Enlightened Hyena Press
- Island Book Publishing
- Mt. San Antonio College Philosophy Department
- Insight Health Communications
- Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) - audiobook narration & production for various independent authors & rights-holders
- Undisclosed startup company in test phase providing magazine articles in audio format
- Audio Information Network of Colorado (AINC)
Hire Jennifer as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jennifer Dorr about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.