( To hear my demo- go to the demo page and click download. I am dealing with technical difficulties.)
I am a college student studying journalism and mass communications. I have been a radio deejay for the past five year, and am currently the promotions director for a local radio station. I am capable of independently self producing any form of work as i am skilled and passionate about the broadcasting industry. Radio has enabled my ability to entertain, engage and inform. I hope to offer a unique voice for any job available. I have a passion for delivering a message to a diverse audience. I have a vision and hope to share it through any form of media.
English (North American), Chinese (Mandarin)
British, Chinese, Mandarin, North American
Audiobooks, Internet, Music, Podcasting, Radio
• Performed an anti-smoking radio commercial for the Washington State Department of Health.
• State Radio Awards- Best Underwriter and Best Team Newscast
• Radio promotion’s director
• Radio deejay for 5+ years
• Skills in media production, commercial production, editing, writing, content development, and programming.
• Speaker for Lou Tice Teen Program (PX2) conferences
• Hold own podcast about giving a voice to those who have overcome adversity, challenge, bad luck, misfortune, and hardship. I want to give visibility to these human-interest stories.
Graduate of Highschool
Freshman College Student
Computer & Software
Radio Board, editing software, microphone, computer, sound board.
Hire Alana as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Alana O about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.