- Versatile multimedia professional with more than 10 years of professional experience in voiceover, as well as live and long-form broadcasting.
- Intimate knowledge of broadcast and online media.
- Two-time Emmy Award winner (as an associate producer).
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Cartoons, Documentaries, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
April 2012 – Present
Voiceover Talent, (Website hidden) / Baseball Advanced Media / SoE Now
- Voiceover talent for daily Major League Baseball highlights and sponsored elements on the league's official website, (Website hidden).
- Host for live all-sports webcast, SoE Now (Sports on Earth), through (Website hidden) (2013-14). - Voiceover talent for NCAA football highlights produced on behalf of FOX Sports (2012-13).
May 2011 – March 2015
Voiceover Talent, MLB Productions
- Voiceover talent for MLB Productions promos and sponsored billboards.
- Promos for MLB programming have aired on national networks FOX, ESPN, MLB Network and A&E, as well as regional networks YES and SportsNet New York.
October 2009 – March 2010
On-air TV Reporter/Anchor, Channel 10 News (Time Warner Cable)
- Covered local high school sports part-time at Channel 10 News in Palisades Park, NJ.
- Served as anchor, reporter, videographer, producer and editor of content for air on the station’s
weekly local sports news show, Sportstime.
April 2007 – September 2007
On-air TV Analyst, Comcast SportsNet
- Created and hosted on-air segment during the 2007 baseball season, The Fantasy Flash, which
aired on SportsNite and examined the intricacies of fantasy baseball.
University of Maryland, Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism (Class of 2005)
- Philip Merrill College of Journalism graduate.
- Dean’s List every semester with cumulative GPA of 3.76.
Computer & Software
Final Cut (Mac)
E-Mail, Vimeo, or in person
24 hours or less
Professional voiceover artist and broadcaster with deep voice and slight New York accent. I have the ability to both play up, and tone down the accent. While most of my experience is in sports, I bring a deep passion for voiceover work, and am comfortable working within all genres.
I produce quality work with or without direction, and will do what is necessary to perform any task to my client's specifications.
Voice Over Clients
Major League Baseball
MLB.com / Baseball Advanced Media
New York Jets
Hire Ariel as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Ariel Agami about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.