Sweet, energetic and fun I'm motivated and strive for perfection! I'm ready for anything and I'm willing to work hard!
English (North American), English
Teen, Young Adult
I graduated from Specs Howard School of Media Arts in 2010 and I have a certification in Radio! During my time at Specs I had classes on Radio Production & held on-air shifts in all four of the school's radio stations! I have my own recording studio in my home and I use Pro tools 11 for my studio software! I specialize in commercials, promos & voice-overs! Visit my website for more information! (Website hidden)
Specs Howard School of Media Arts Southfield, MI
• Held on – air shifts for five days a week in the school’s four radio stations
• Created commercials, promos and recorded voice-overs using Adobe Audition 1.0
• Recording live radio shows using D.A.D. Presenter
• Ran the audio board and other equipment necessary to run a radio station
• Digitally edited voice-overs and talk shows using Adobe Audition 1. 0
Rochester College Rochester Hills, MI
Bachelor of Arts
• Communication Basics
• Intercultural Communication
• Communication Theory
• Small Group Communication
• Senior Project in Communication
• Media and Society
Lake Orion High School Lake Orion, MI
High School Diploma
AKG Perception 120
Computer & Software
ASUS Protools 11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface, Presonus Channel Strip
Email, Dropbox & CD
I can do Commercials, promos & voice-overs with music and sound effects!
The audio sounds great and is just what we needed. We are hoping this video draws much needed attention to the problem so more people aren't abused.Disability Rights Washington
Voice Over Clients
Disability Rights Washington
Hire Autumn as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Autumn Watt about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.