I am a "problem solver" for your search. Being a voice actor and narrator I have helped a multitude of businesses and production studios to give their clients "just the voice and character they were looking for. I love acting, with various characters for commercials, audiobooks, etc. However, I also enjoy being a spokesperson that provides the "word-picture" that we are trying to portray. Whether we are creating a video, commercial, presentation, audiobook, training, IVR, or other types of media, I do my best to provide the results for which the client is looking.
Writing is another talent that I enjoy, and have written numerous scripts for commercials, video, on-hold messaging and more.
English (North American), English
British, Irish, Italian American, Spanish (International Spanish) Acento Neutro, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Television
* I have three years as a full-time radio announcer.
* Over 25 years of experience with my own studio, voicing hundreds/thousands of projects of all kinds.
* On-camera spokesperson for Ford dealership x2 years.
* Audio production, with library of sound effects and buyout industry music beds.
* Have many on-hold clients, whereby I write, produce and provide the entire "system", including on-hold equipment. Some desire monthly message updates and some quarterly updates. This "turn-key" service is a one-stop on-hold message system.
* Love doing characters for audiobooks. Have done many of them.
Have Associates Degree in communications. Have been the lead in several on-stage musicals for both college and community theater. These include South Pacific, - Lt. Cable, Finnian's Rainbow - Woody, * Cole, and others.
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 3.0
Tascam audio interface,
Email, Wetransfer.com, postal service
Within 2 business days
- Voice acting
- Production with sound effects and music library in my studio
- Script writing
- Delivery via internet or "snail mail".
“Bob Feifar is a remarkable narrator. His sound is strong, clean, and always engaging. Bob is always a pleasure to work with and always meets deadlines.” Jackie R. – Casting Director at “Bee Audio” Audiobook Production – OregonBee Audio
“Working with Bob is a pleasure. He is a professional that is always prepared, engaged, and easy going. Every production we have worked on together has gone well. I like Bob’s work and enjoy working with him because he comes prepared, rehearsed, motivated and gets involved in the shoot. Bob takes direction well and offers timely input to ensure a good production and end result. As a co-worker and personal friend, I highly recommend Bob Feifar for any type of video or audio production work.”David Allen Commercial Producer/Editor WSBT TV South Bend, IN
“What can I say about Bob Feifar? He’s a professional, collaborator, and most importantly a friend. Bob has a knack for finding the right tone for each project I send his way. Ever dependable, and efficient, he’s helped me out of quite a few projects when time was of the essence, and my back was against the wall, his golden vocals coming through like a beacon of hope. Bob is always at the top of my list when a big project comes my way, and I take satisfaction knowing that the best option is only a phone call away!” Charles Nelson – ProducerOn-Base Productions & Wonderland Theater
“Bob is a top-notch voice actor. I have hired him numerous times and have never been disappointed in his work, his attention to detail and his speedy turn-around times. Sometimes my projects involve critical medical terms and it’s great to know there are people like Bob who can crank this type of narration out without a problem!” - Todd E.Plain Brown Medic - Illinois
“Mr. Bob Feifar has provided recording production services to our company for the past 14 years and I can truly say that he’s been a gem to work with and to know. Bob has excellent work ethics, is proactive in solving problems, and is extremely thoughtful about how our work affects others. He has always helped us to promote our city and the work we do. His advice and observations have always been right on target. Needless to say, we’ve never considered anyone else to provide the services that Bob does. He is one of a kind.” Diane B. – Office of City Administrator – City of Niles, MICity of Niles, MI
“I am writing to let you know how pleased we are with our on-hold message service. From a technical standpoint, your service was easy to incorporate into our existing phone system, and it is also very user-friendly. We are also pleased with the way that we can quickly update messages to incorporate current marketing promotions. For example, we were especially happy with the turn-around time on our Equity Edge and Holiday messages. Additionally, you and your staff have been a pleasure to work with – you have bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. We have enjoyed working with you and your staff, and look forward to a long relationship with Feifar Productions. Cathryn A. Thaler/Vice President/Director of Marketing – Shoreline Bank, (Now Chemical Bank) – 30 Locations in SW MichiganShoreline Bank
“Robert is very detailed originated with his work. He has always been on time with our monthly Voice on Hold recordings. He also gives us a great value for his services and is willing to work with us and help us to make his services available for us in a way that we are needing.” Theresa Careleton – Information Security Support Specialist at Southwestern Michigan CollegeSouthwestern Michigan College
Voice Over Clients
Of course there are many more clients that I have served over the years, but here are some of them:
- Notre Dame University – South Bend, IN
- Goodwill - South Bend, IN
- Grass Roots Media - South Bend, IN
- Hanson Logistics – Multiple locations
- Henry Ford Health System – Multiple locations
- Holy Cross Care & Rehab - South Bend, IN
- Honkers Restaurants - SB & Mishawaka, IN
- Impact Real Estate - Niles, MI
- Indiana Barter – Fort Wayne, IN
- Alliance Banking Company – Multiple locations
- Audible Inc. / Bee Audio - New Jersey & Oregon
- Chemical Bank – Multiple locations
- City of Niles – Niles, MI
- Clark Equipment Company – Buchanan, MI
- Digital Base Productions - Multiple Businesses in Texas
- Downriver Josephine Ford Cancer Centr – Detroit, MI
- Elkhart Clinic – Elkhart, IN
- KBTV - FOX 4 Beaumont, Texas
- Knights Inn of South Bend, IN Koontz -Wagner Electric - Multiple Locations
- LaPorte Fair - LaPorte , IN
- Life Action Ministries, Nation wide – HQ Buchanan, MI
- Lunkers - Edwardsburg, MI
- Morris Civic Auditorium - South Bend, IN
- Murdock Advertising - Holland, MI
- North American Forest Products - Elkhart, IN
- Horizon Bank - Multiple Locations
- Plain Brown Media – Illinois
- Quality Inn – Indiana
- SMEGA (SW Michigan Economic Growth) - Southwestern Michigan College
- Super 8 Motel - Indianapolis, IN
- St. Mary's College at Notre Dame
- St Pauls Retirement- South Bend, IN
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center – Multiple locations
- Sylvan Learning Center - St. Joseph, MI
- The Knights Inn – Roseland, IN
- Telesonics - New York
- Treats Squire Shop - Plymouth, IN
- Valley Research – South Bend, IN Verizon - Multiple Locations
- Villing & Company, Sout Bend, IN
- WGME - Portland, Maine
- WNDU – Multiple Locations for IN & MI
- Wireless Land - Niles, MI
- Whirlpool Corp. – Multiple locations
- Whitcomb Towers – St. Joe, MI
- Yale New Haven Health – Connecticut
- YMCA – Niles
Hire Robert as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Robert Feifar about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.