Hi I'm Bryan of Love Radio Philippines. I'm a voice-over artist with 10 yrs experience in commercials on radio.I handle the radio imaging materials for the on-air use of the radio station from stingers, jingles, sweepers, etc. I guide the strategic and psychological approach of the campaign of the station to garner more active listeners. Creating and developing scripts for radio program and commercial. I'm Friendly, patient and helpful, Confident, Enthusiastic and persuasive, Able to work well under pressure,Creative problem solving ability, Self-motivation and adaptability, Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them.
Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Radio, Telephone
Manila Broadcasting Company – Love Radio Daet, Camarines Norte Philippines (May 2003 to present)
Creative Production Supervisor
1. I handle the radio imaging materials for the on-air use of the radio station. They may vary from stingers, jingles, commercials, sweepers, etc. I guide the strategic and psychological approach of the campaign of the station to garner more active listeners.
2. Publicizing an event
Speak or read from scripted materials, such as news reports or commercial messages, on radio.
Creating and developing scripts for radio program and commercial.
1. Maintaining assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
2. Explaining to customers how advertising with us will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
3. Providing clients with estimates of the costs of our advertising services
4. Preparing and delivering sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
5. Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, media kits and sales contracts.
6. Cold-calling, networking and using other prospecting techniques to hit advertising sales goals.
Computer & Software
Acer & Adobe Audition 3.0 w/ plug-ins
Email, Skype, MP3 Files, Wav Files, Ots files, Text Files
Audio recording in mp3 or .wav format per client request. Quick turnaround on every project via email in as little as two hours if needed. Raw dialog for client unless further production is requested. Easy with direction and will improvise if needed.
Hire Jockey Bryan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jockey Bryan Boqueo about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.