English (Irish), English (British), English (Scottish), English, English (Australian)
Australian, British, England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South West (Cornwall, Devon, West Country), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), England - Yorkshire & Humber, Irish, North American, Scottish, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), Welsh
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- I have voiced both a Penguin Sailing and a GlassWeld Radio Commercial
- Guest Presenter on 2 of Glen’s Happy Hour
- Traffic, weather, other on Andy Hall’s Breakfast Show
- Co-presenter on Kim’s Evening Show
- Presented my own show on 107.9FM from 5-7 on Saturday nights
- Hosted a 24 hour show for the RNLI raising £300
- Co-Presenter one show Radio Tircoed
- Guest Presenter “Pick and Mix” - Bradley Stoke Radio
- Guest Presenter “The Breakfast Show” - Bradley Stoke Radio
- Regular weekly presenter on Bumps Radio - The Charlie Whitehead Show
Hire Charlie as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Charlie Whitehead about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.