Late 20s male from New York City. Versatile voice talent ready to deliver whatever the copy requires. Recently, I've booked gigs for commercial, promotional, and internal use with a range of clients including Pepsi, the New York Yankees, Dish Network, Unilever, Cognizant, and Cabela's.
As a child, I would practice speed-reading legal copy at the end of radio ads. As a teen, I emceed talent shows and narrated impromptu movie trailers with my friends. As an adult, I've introduced and presented webinars at my office jobs and have finally started to make a living of it all. With years of experience extending far beyond my time in the booth, I bring an instinct and facility with me to every recording session that belies my 1 year of formal training, auditions, and gigs.
I encourage you to check out my Commercials, Promos, and Narrations reels--they do a better job at capturing my abilities than I can with words.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Recently booked Dish Network, Cabela's, Unilever, Cognizant, and Pepsi + New York Yankees
- Consistent bookings and auditions in NYC area, plus self-tapes at home studio
- Workshops, private coaching, classes, and demo production with top agents, managers, and voice actors on the East Coast, including Paradigm, Buchwald, Randy Thomas, and Peter Rofe
- Prior experience includes public speaking (audiences ranging from a handful to 4,000), voice and singing lessons, and theater
- Voice training with Peter Rofe
- Workshops with Randy Thomas, Matt Ambrosia (Paradigm), Robert Slavin (Buchwald), Jaime Baker
- Improv classes at Magnet Theater NYC
- Bachelor's from NYU Stern
Computer & Software
iMac running ProTools 12
Avid preamp (Fast Track Solo)
Email, Dropbox, and similar services
I strive to give my clients exactly what they're looking for, with a sprinkling of my own unique interpretation. After being told for years that I should do something with my voice, I'm here to do that something for you. I've acted in scripted plays and musicals as well as improv shows, have been a member of a cappella groups, was a lector at my church growing up, and have formally studied & practiced voice acting for over a year. Since long before these studies, though, I've been attuned to the industry, taking mental and written notes when watching animated films and TV shows, playing video games, and watching or listening to ads across media channels. I even worked in advertising for a while, getting to know the business from a different angle.
Voice Over Clients
Unilever, Cabela's, Pepsi, the New York Yankees, Dish Network, Cognizant
Hire CJ as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact CJ Lengua about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.