My voice is unique. I have been told it sounds like I am hitting more than one pitch at a time. I can be smooth and sexy for high end commercials, professional and straight forward for business and educational projects, and I can do a few characters, including an over the top MidWestern Woman, a Texan, and I can talk like a man.
English (North American), English
Child, Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
2012 Audiobook Chapter for Dr. Randy Martin
2011 ADR for It's Never About a Boy
(Phone hidden) Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
PhD, Rhetoric and Public Address
• Dissertation: This House Would Ethically Engage: A Critical Examination of Coach and Competitor Leadership in National Parliamentary Debate Association (NPDA) Debate
(Phone hidden) Ball State University, Muncie, IN
M.A., Communication Liberal Arts and Sciences
• Thesis: Conflating Rules, Norms, and Ethics in Intercollegiate Forensics
(Phone hidden) California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
B.A., Communication Arts (speech emphasis)
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude and Alpha Chi
• Captain of the forensics team and Christian National Speaker of the Year
(Phone hidden) Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
A.A., General Studies, Speech Communication, and Theatre Arts
• Graduated Phi Theta Kappa (Hallmark Chair) and Alpha Gamma Sigma (Vice President)
• President of the forensics team and student delegate to the Associated Student Gov.
Hire Crystal Lane as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Crystal Lane Swift about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.