Italian, English (British), Spanish (Iberian), Russian
British, Italian, Italian Northern (Venetian, Milano), Russian, Spanish
Child, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Educational, Internet, Music, Podcasting, Telephone, Videogames
- IVR prompts
- E-learning and instructional videos
- Radio jingles for local radios
- Script translation and adaptation for voice-over purposes
• Professional voice-over course with Gary Terzza, at Uptown Studios, London, UK (2011)
• Professional voice-over course and Hudson voice technique at Voice Master International, London, UK (2011)
• PG Dip Audiovisual Translation (City University, London)
• BA Hons (2009) - Translation and Liaison Interpreting
Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators (Università di Bologna, Forlì, Italy); Dissertation: Translation of an episode of the Russian sit-com "Moja Prekrasnaja Njanja", based on the American format "The Nanny", from Russian into Italian, in order to observe the local adaptations.
• Certificate of Business Russian (2008) - Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (Moscow, Russia)
• Diploma - Business Administrator and Foreign Languages Expert (2005) - ITC Lunardi (Brescia, Italy), technical business school. Tourism, business and foreign languages.
• Numerous language courses attended in:
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Institute of International Educational Programs - Politekničeskij Universitet)
- London, England (University of Westminster)
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Orlando, Florida, USA (University of Central Florida)
- Severna Park, Maryland, USA (Severn School)
- Mataró, Barcelona, Spain (Colegio G.E.M. - Fundació Privada)
PreSonus M7 high-precision condenser microphone
Computer & Software
PreSonus audiobox studio / Audacity 1.3 Beta
I provide voice-over recordings for different purposes: telephone systems, radio adverts, corporate videos, audiobooks, internet and others. I can deliver a finished edited file with music and sound effects.
I also offer voice-over script translation and adaptation.
Hire Diana as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Diana Battaglio about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.