I have a very warm and sexy voice. I love the educational field. That's why I feel very comfortable doing voiceover in educational projects.
Documentaries is another field that I love; but, in matter of fact, I can adapt my voice to any requirement. I am highly adaptable. I love challenging projects and the recognition that comes after their full completion.
I deliver works and assingments according to deadlines and I am very respectful of both my time and others'.
English (North American), Spanish
South American (Peruvian)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television
local radio stations, Radio Star, Onda Popular, etc.
Professional journalist with specialization in documentaries, radio and tv advertisements, podcasts, multimedia products, etc.
B‑2 PRO Gold-Sputtered Large Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Computer & Software
AMD A4-4000 APU WITH Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 3.00 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, Realtek Digital Output, 64 bits Operative System, Windows 8.1 Enterprise// Applications: adobe audition, iZotope RX 5 audio editor, Camtasia Studio, Praat
Tube Ultragain Mic200 (Vacuum Tube Modeling Preamplifier)
Online, CD or USB delivery
Depending on the delivery form, online delivery: two days for commercials, longer projects will depend on their length.
As soon as we get your request,
1. We rehearse the voiceover job over the script until it becomes perfect.
2. Then we use iZotope RX 5 to clean the clicks, background noise etc., and
3. We finally adjust the loudness of the project, according to the standard of the country where the request comes from.
4. My voice is warm and it has a very attractive accent.
5. Although I am a Spanish speaker, I can speak in English. I have lived in America for around 10 years. I am an English teacher specialized in accent reduction. So, my accent is close to native speakers of English, but with certain hispanic accent. I'm a journalist too and I usually write specialized topics related to accent reduction or accent modification.
I worked for Radio Star Many years ago. It was my first experience in the journalist field. We had a kind of radio magazine. We used to work on weekly programs delivered every SaturdayRadio Star
The experience was marvelous. As voiceovers, my wife and I used to complement our voices very well, giving the show excitement and suspense.
We took advantange of sound effects brought from real recordings taken from the streets, acting jobs, testimonials and every single sound that could possibly inspire our listeners.
Later on, I worked in the same radio station as a journalist and news narrator. I became a DJ and had a musical show to promote artists in the musical environment,
At the present time I work as a freelance voiceover in several multimedia projects.
Voice Over Clients
Radio Star, Onda Popular, Inca Radio, eLearning Company
Hire Enrique as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Enrique Guerra about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.