My voice fits the characters between 25 to 45 years old. It's flexible for narrating and voicing the hosts in documentaries, animation characters, commercials and dubbing movies. However, I have usually been hired as a narrator on scientific, cultural, sports and entertainment documentaries, as well as e-learning, audio-books and phone messages. In comparison with vocal ranges in music, it's baritone bass.
English (North American), English, Farsi (Persian)
Farsi, North American
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Member of Iranian Voice-Actors and Dubbing Directors 2000- Present
- Dubbing director and trainer 2008 - Present ( English and Persian )
- Narrating documentaries 1998- Present ( English and Persian)
- Voicing TV commercials 2004 - Present ( English and Persian )
- Voicing audio-books 2007- Present ( English and Persian )
- Voicing animations ( 2000- Present ) ( Persian)
- Narrating UNDP documentaries for wildlife protection in Iran 2006 - Persian (English)
- BA in English translation from Allameh Tabatabaei State University
- Member of NAATI ( Australian Translators and Interpreters Association )
Neumann & AKG
Computer & Software
Apple & Cubase
Voice Over Clients
1- Iran TV & Radio Channels
2- Private Media Companies worldwide
3- LG Electronics
5- United Nations - Iran Office
Hire Hooman as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Hooman BAGHERI FAKHR about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.