A classically trained actress/singer, my voice is well developed, clear, & extremely versatile with a huge range of pitch and textures. My natural voice is youthful, feminine, warm, animated and crisp. My singing ranges from alto to mezzo, legit to belt. My speech is well articulated (great for narration & commercials) and I have a wide range of dialects & Impersonations perfect for animation. As a working actress in Film, TV, Commercials &Theatre, I am an impeccable story teller for dubbing & audio Books. Watch this Behind the scenes video of my latest Animation Series! (Website hidden) (Website hidden) (Website hidden)
English (North American), English
British, Jewish, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Music, Television, Videogames
1. Kinky & Cosy: (Animation Series Eps. 1-500) - Series Leads- Kinky, Cosy + + -Sound Chef Studios, NIX.
2. Juan of the Dead (Spanish language Feature Film) English Dubbing Voice - La Zanfona/Outsider Pictures
3. I'm Gonna Be an Angel: (Japanimation Eps. 1-14) - Series Regular- Natsumi, Digimanga
4. Jump! (Feature Film), Marilyn Monroe (V.O.), Dir. Joshua Sinclair
5. Rhapsody Musical Adventure (Video Game)- Lead(Singing) -Sega
6. Lock Up World Tour- Eastern Europe (Documentary TV) -Inmate Translations- MSNBC, Jim Cirigliano
7. Lock Up World Tour- Israel (Documentary Narration) Female Voices - 44 Blue/MSNBC, Jim Cirigliano
8. Power Up Educational --Various Voices (Mom, Teacher, little girls, little boy)- ECCI
9. Hack N Slash (Musical Soundtrack)- Background singing Vocals- Spencer Humm
10. The Devil's Carnival (Feature Film) Soundtrack Vocals- Dir. Darren Lynn Bousmann, Joseph Bisharo
11. Anchor Ops- Corporate Video Series- Woman- Four Horsemen Films, Andre Gordon
12. Staropramen, Eden Commercial
13. Therasim, Clara Popov, Jason Lee- Corporate Video
14. The 180 Group, Sprint to the Finish- Narrator- Corporate Video
15. IDS Commercial for University of Iowa
16. Cecile and the Spider Queen- Audio Book for young Adults and kids- Narrator/Performer- 84 pages.
17. Miho Museum- Audio Tour- Principal -Teenage Girl- SoundChef Studios
BFA Musical Theare- University of Arizona
Actor's Circle Theatre- Arthur Mendoza
Carolyn Barry Studios
Private Voice Lessons for over over 20 years
Apogee Studio Mic, Nady Pop Filter
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro, iphone 4s, Audacity, Garage Band
SONy MDR wireless headphones
less than 24 hours
I am a trained Actress and Singer with a very fine tuned instrument. I have a wide vocal variety as well acting capability. I use these skills to create a highly professional and unique Voice product for you with a very fast turn around time.
Jodi voiced the English translations of Israeli women for our show, Lockup-World Tour: Israel on MSNBC, profiling the human stories of Israel's prisons. Jodi's thoughtful vocal talents gave these women's stories emotional weight, conveying a sense of hardship and loss that might have otherwise gotten lost in translation." -- Gary Pollak, editor, Lockup-World Tour: Israel44 Blue Productions
Voice Over Clients
SEGA, 44Blue Productions, SoundChef Studios, Synch-Point Animation, Studio Shulz, Empire Film & Entertainment Group, Terrance Zdunich, ECCI, NIX, Anchor Ops, Four Horsemen Films, Passion Communication, The 180 Group, Merck, TheraSim, IDS
Hire Jodi as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Jodi Fleisher about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
Commercial Demo 228
Animation Demo 1 352
Narration 1 74
Marilyn Churchill for Job #109606 Cecile and The Spider Queen, Chapters 5, 6, 7 I enjoyed working with this talented artist. My new audio book has exceeded my expectations!Aug 24, 2014
Marilyn Churchill for Job #106352 Cecile and The Spider Queen, Chapters 2, 3, & 4 It's a pleasure to work with this talented artist! Jodi takes directions well and delivers exceptionally good work. She has a beautiful voice. Her interpretation of the script is original, and at just the right moment, she can infuse a delightful sense of humor into a passage. She has a wonderful talent for bringing characters to life.Jun 19, 2014
Marilyn Churchill for Job #101413 Cecile and The Spider Queen It's been a real joy working with Jodi; she is reliable and professional, and her talented interpretation of the script exceeded expectations. I look forward to working with her again!Apr 30, 2014
Howard Spiess Jr for Job #65605 Sprint to the Finish Voiceover Great job by Jodi! We had some hurdles on our end that impacted what we needed her to do and she was amazing in getting us what we needed. She recorded three different takes for us in a single day (working well past midnight) in order to get the perfect read. True professional.Nov 8, 2012
Jason Lee for Job #62380 Phone call as Clara Popov, RN Great talent, voice was just what we were looking for. Incredibly prompt and responsive with her work. Top-notch.Nov 7, 2012
Edgar Debenham for Job #60185 commercial with different lengths You are amazing and such a great professional!!!
Thank you so much for your awesome voice and hard work!!
I cannot wait to work with you again and I feel very lucky to have found such a great talent.
EJAug 8, 2012