*Naturally expressive, friendly, sincere and believable mid-range tone *Sultry and sexy *Perfectly suited for narration, audio books, educational training, industrials, commercials, phone systems and more *Capable of a wide range of voice styles with excellent clarity and projection due to theater, radio and television background
English (North American)
North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Television
* Voiceovers on several training videos for GE Medical in Waukesha, WI
* Narrations for not-for-profit organization documentaries including The Women's Center of
* Milwaukee and United Ways's First Call for Help
* Several commercials for businesses airing on WFAW and WCLO in Jefferson County, WI
* Telephone Systems Voice for Wisconsin Power and Light Co.
* Radio Commercial for a Wisconsin Cheese Company aired on WFAW, WTMJ
* Talk Show Host on "Issues and Ideas" for Whitewater Cable 6 and W.A.T.C.H. 5
* Stage Performances in more than 20 productions including "Yenta" in Fiddler on the Roof, "Ma Jode" in Grapes of Wrath and many more.
BA and Masters from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Communications, Public Relations and Conference Coordinator/Moderator
WFAW Guest Announcer
Hire Karen as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Karen Reinhardt about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.