I am a Mexican talker. I participate mostly in projects for Latin America and for spanish speaking immigrants living abroad. I am very interested in using my voice to help others transmit ideas having to do with culture, art, education, ciencie and social concerns. I enjoy a lot doing the voice over for documentaries and narrating for TV and RADIO shows. I also do a lot of corporative videos to make employees or clients feel comfortable and confident with my voice tone. Finally I record very offen comercials and kids audiovisual products because my voice matches very well with young people projetcs.
Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television
Instituto Mexicano de la Radio (Cultural Journalist)
TV Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (voiceover in cience show)
Radio Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (promos spots)
Cleta Films (corporative videos)
Gitana Fims (documentary and social campaigns)
Jarpa Studio (comercials)
TM Locutores (comercials)
NK Studio (comericals)
I studied Comunication and Journalism at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. (UNAM)
I received my talker licence for working "on air" for 2 years in a Cultural Radio Show. (México City)
I was a radio correspondant reporting about Film Festivals during 6 months (Montreal, Canada)
I have a diploma in the coarse "Sound Postproduction for Films" given by the Centro de Capacitación Cinematográfica (Mexico City)
I took particular lessons with talkers such as José Arenas and Octavio Garay, very well known talkers in comercials and TV Shows in México.
Life education doing lots of recordings :)
Heil PR35 and pop filter
Computer & Software
Mac Pro with Protools
Tascam Interface UH-7000
I soon as I receive the script with some quotations, I record 3 different versions according to the intentions the client requires. I do this at my home recording studio with the equipment mention before. Then I downloud my .wav files in Protools where I do the edition. If necessary and depending on the project I postproduced my voice adding some music or effects. Then I send either a .wav or a .mp3 through e mail or We Transfer depending on how large the files are. As soon as the client listens the recordings he can ask for some corrections and I´ll do this process again.
Voice Over Clients
- I have done voice acting for Hewlett Packard, Dove, and several Universities in Mexico, Heil microphones, Carl Zeiss and other brands.
-I collaborate with Glamour Web Magazine doing the voice over of its videos, it is mostly about advices to young women in their daily life.
- As a documentary voiceover I worked for Independent Films: "Macotela´s Biography", "Tarot".
- I also have worked for TV UNAM (the TV channel of the National Autonomous University of Mexico)in science series like "Cómo vés?", a scientific TV show for teenagers, where I was the voice over of 24 chapters.
- I did the voice over for some scientific internet video reports for the Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana UAM, one of the most important was "The extinction of the Wight Fish".
- I am the voice over for some museum interactive videos like in the "Universum Museum" (one of the most biggest and most important science museums in Latin America).
- As a corporative voice I coolaborated with the American School Foundation, Instituto Técnico y Cultural, Centro Universitario Marista, Greenland School, Colegio Alfonso García Robles, in Mexico. And abroad Mexico I collaborate with Senties Chauvet, Honneywell.
- Some Civil Asociations also contract me to be the voice over for videos promoted in social networks having to do with social consciuosness.
-As a radio voice I have worked for IMER (Instituto Mexicano de la Radio) giving the cultural information (in Mexico and Montreal). And in Radio UNAM I record the promos spots, which are announcements of cultural agenda in Mexico City.
- I recently started to work in Podcasts, like "Procastinando".
Hire Mayte as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Mayte Ramos about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.