My name is Michael Greene, I am a young, driven talent looking to garner some experience.
My experience comes from audio book narration. I love bringing stories and characters to life, whatever the setting. I want nothing more than to create a unique voice for your narrative or brand!
In addition to my overall enthusiasm and will to succeed, if we work together you can expect from me:
- Reasonable quotes.
- Studio quality recording microphone for polished sound.
- Competent understanding of audio editing through audacity.
- Ability to produce studio quality audio files.
- Excellent comedic/dramatic timing.
I look forward to speaking with you and together finding out which voice best embodies your ideas!
English (North American), English
Australian, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), North American, Russian, US New England (Boston, Providence), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Audio Book Narration:
The Harbinger, by Luis Maldonado - Narration/Acting
Rode NT-USB USB Condenser Microphone w/ Popshield. Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
Computer & Software
Sound Editing Software: Audacity Computer Specs: Dell XPS8500, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 GHz, 8 GB RAM
Sound dampening booth for rich, echo-free sound.
Email. Dropbox. Google Drive. Willing to discuss further options.
Most projects can be completed in a day or so. Length of audio/editing necessity vary. Please ask for quotes.
- Quality voice over audio. I strive to bring a lot of personality to my performance.
- Sound comes edited and enhanced in Audacity.
- Willing to add simple jingles, sound effects, for sake of convenience or timing. (More elaborate editing might require renegotiation of rates.)
- Willing to discuss assistance with editing or rewrites for scripts. Sometimes this helps create a more "natural" sounding performance. (Extensive rewrites might require renegotiation of rates.)
- All files can be delivered in the sound file of your choice (MP3, .WAV, etc) via a file sharing program of your choice: Dropbox, Mediafire, Google Drive, or traditional email.
- All work done fast and professional. Please let me know the exact sound you would like.
Voice Over Clients
Hire Michael as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Michael Greene about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.