A smooth natural voice ranging from medium-low, to soft effeminate tones. Highly recommended for animation and commercial ads. Strong, charismatic, believable, alluring, sweet, motivational, cool, confident, profound, innocent, gruff, intimidating.
British, Irish, North American, US General American (GenAm), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Teen, Young Adult
Cartoons, Internet, Radio, Videogames
* = available on YouTube
* Blue Sky - Issac (supporting) - Mad Geek Productions
Shattered Heaven - Severen - Azure Productions
The Pilgrim King - The Boy - Traikan Productions
* Phoenix Wings Trilogy - Nell - EtherFuture
KickHeart - Maskman M (alt. dub) - Production I.G.
- Levels 1-3 Acting Classes w/ Beth Baur and Bob Sapoff (NJSDA)
- Six-week TV/Commercial/Film class w/ Mick Gyure (NJSDA)
- Six-week Voice-Over online course w/ Bettye Zoller
- Two-day Intermediate & Advanced AiVA workshops w/ Tony Oliver
- Voices With Character w/ Kevin Delaney
- 8+ years of vocal and singing
- 2 years on-stage musical performance
Rode NT1-A Condenser
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro Mid 2010, Pro Tools MP, Garageband, Audacity
Shure SRH440, M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB Interface
36 hours (max)
1) My voice: Depending on the project and what you personally are looking for, my vocals can be recorded either dry voice (an unedited take for your sound engineer to play with) or edited voice (a cleaned up take without extraneous breathing or clicks) for a more finished sound.
2) Audio Engineering: Having been tasked to mix various animated and audio drama projects over the course of years, I have the reliability and the confidence to bring together the sounds necessary to create a pristine and well-balanced piece. I have a variety of SFX libraries and a handful of free-use music on-hand for specializing, but not limited to, in action or animated-type projects.
3) Proofreading/Editing: With my educational background in Professional Writing, I am able to catch potentially awkward sentence structure, and/or help improve the "bang" behind your script. I also have experience with composing ADR scripts.
Some services can be bundled together as a package depending on your needs.
Hire Niel as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Niel Sumter about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.