*30 years on the radio, commercial/ promotion/ radio imaging
*New York City, Philadelphia plus more...
English (North American), English
Business, Cartoons, Internet, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Greater Media WRAT (ROCK)/ WJRZ (HOT AC) 4/11-Present Swing Talent
Hip Hop Takeover Movement/ Coast-To-Coast 08/11- Present Facebook/ on- line Voice of the Network
Big River Broadcasting KIYU/ KOYU/ KNUL/ KHUS/ KRBY/ KALG 4/09- 4/11
Operations Director/ News- Talk Producer/ Newscaster/ Production/ Reporter for APRN
• Producing the following programs: Absolute 80's with Nina Brown, Imagination Theatre, When Radio Was, Rock & Roll's Greatest Hits with Dick Bartley, National Geographic, Saving The 70’s and the Acoustic Storm
• Hosted the KIYU Top 10 Country Countdown weekly
• Built/ Created/ Supervised a brand new website for the network/ (Website hidden)
Zaytovan Radio (Urban/ CHR) 10/08- Present Sirius Radio/ on-line Voice of the Network
CSB School of Broadcasting 12/07- 3/09 Lawrenceville, GA/ Dunwoody, GA Regional Director/ Instructor
• Nationwide chain closed on 3-4-09; has since reopened under new management
WRAT (The Rat: Rock) 12/05- 12/07 Monmouth/ Ocean Asst. Promotions Director / Swing Production Director/ On- Air
KKHJ (HOT A/C) 4/05- 12/05 American Samoa, USA APD/ Morning Show Host/ Producer/ Production Sales
WWZY/WBHX/WKOE (The Breeze; A/C) 3/04- 4/05 Monmouth/ Ocean, NJ Evening Talent/ Programming Asst.
WAYZ (Country) 12/02- 3/04 Hagerstown// Frederick, MD APD/ Mornings Host- Producer/ Promotion Director
WSRT (Rock) 12/02-3/04 Hagerstown/ Frederick, MD APD/ Night Personality (voice-tracked daily)
WWMD (CHR) 12/02-3/04 Hagerstown/ Frederick, MD APD/ Night Personality (voice-tracked daily)
WEEKEND NEWS MAGAZINE- 12/02-3/04 (heard on: WAYZ/WSRT/WWMD/WCBG/WHGT) Host/Producer/Imager
WARX (oldies)/ WARK (news/ talk) 3/02-12/02 Hagerstown, MD Operations Director/ Promotions/ Production Director
WODE (Classic Hits) 7/01-3/02 Allentown/ Bethlehem, PA. Afternoon Host
WNJO (Oldies) 1/99- 7/01 Trenton, NJ/ Philadelphia Program Director/ Mornings/ Afternoon Host
• Won New Jersey Broadcast Association award for Best of the Best Commercial 1999
• Won New Jersey Broadcast Association award for Best of the Best Promotion 2000
WTSX (Oldies) 10/98-1/99 Port Jervis/ Middletown, NY Program Director/ Afternoons
Lycoming College- BA/ Communications
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition 3.0
mp3/ wave/ cd quality
Hire Scott as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Scott Edwards about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.