I am known as ‘SPARKS’. The name says it all, ‘SPARKS’!! I'm known for my Dynamic, Versatile, Animated, Energetic, Professional, Believable, Quirky, Crisp and Clear Voice covering a wide emotional range from subtle and soothing to over-the-top dramatic.
I deliver a believable voice for commercials, from the everyday person to the animated character – soothing voice for baby products, knowledgeable and reassuring for financial services, calm yet emphatic and professional for PSA’s, exciting and energetic when advertising sales or big events, convincing for Promos, and for narration I can sound pleasant, serious and real while being engaging and understandable. My delivery spans a wide vocal range and is genuine, regardless of the role or the job.
As a top media and entertainment talent I am a well recognized fixture (by face and voice) on the Jamaican Radio and TV landscape, offering a wide range of talents which include –
• Voiceover / Commercial Talent
• TV Talent Show Host – First ever female TV Host for the longest running talent show in Jamaica;
completing a 3 year sting.
• Radio Show Host & DJ - First Female to host & occupy a coveted, popular afternoon timeslot. I
currently drop and make the hits like its hot on Zip 103 Fm (Jamaica) and Homeboyz Radio Nairobi,
• Emcee and ‘Vibes Master’
• Outside Broadcaster
• Music Producer
From the aristocrat, to the professional, the take charge diva, the voice of authority when serious information needs to be communicated to the nation, mine is the voice that also pumps up crowds and morphs into many different personalities such as the voice of the ghetto girl, the sexy seductress, the narrator and a variety of cartoon characters. I can deliver all these and more with distinctive intonations. My voice has been, and can be heard on a wide range of radio and TV commercials, radio interviews, news, on-air contests and commentary.
English (North American), English, English (British), English (Caribbean), Spanish
British, Caribbean, Caribbean (Barbadian English, Bajan), Caribbean (Jamaican Patois), Caribbean (Trinidadian Creole), Creole, Patios, North American, Spanish
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Radio, Theatre, Television and Live Presentation work in front of live audiences.
I have done extensive voice work for clients in various areas including Telecommunications (MOSSEL – DIGICEL, FLOW & LIME), Retail Food (TANG, GRACE KENNEDY, KRAFT FOODS, YOPLAIT Caribbean Breast Cancer Campaign, Tastee, XLCR), Beverage (LASCELLES WINES AND SPIRITS - Angostura Brand; DIAGEO - Red Stripe, Red Stripe Light, Smirnoff, Guinness and Heineken Brands, APPLETON JAMAICA RUM), Financial Institutions (BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA, FIRST GLOBAL BANK, Jamaica National), Appliances, Furniture and Household Items (SINGER), Educational (Heart Trust NTA), Medical (National Health Fund) and many more
My forte is being able to assume any character for a presentation and capture the essence of any message that needs to be conveyed. I can bring a script to life. I have done -
• Radio Specials - Write, copy and narrate for several radio specials (e.g. Entertainment News, Celebrity Birthdays), delivering a blend of foreign and local accents, spiced with ad lib commentary that grabs the audience and keeps them ‘locked’.
• TV Specials - wrote, copy and narrated several specials such as ‘Under the Law’.
• Telephone ‘message on hold’ for Cable & Wireless Telecommunications company, and several insurance companies
• Several PSAs (e.g. Jamaica Public Service Company, and the National Water Commission).
• Voice Campaign for the National Health Fund – official voice of the campaign to make Jamaica into a healthier nation via radio and TV spots, and a series of radio docu-dramas.
• Commercials – Voice talent for many radio and TV commercials in Jamaica, some of which have been aired in Jamaican diaspora markets overseas such as New York, South Florida and Toronto. Ads include Yoplait Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign (Caribbean), Digicel, Cable & Wireless, Bank of Nova Scotia, First Global, Margaritaville Entertainment Complex, Grace Kennedy (aired in Canada and in the Caribbean), Dominos Pizza, Singer Electronics and Appliances, Jamaica National Building Society (aired in Canada, Caribbean and USA).
This voice commands your attention. It makes you STOP and LISTEN.
School of Life, many travels and socialization with all sorts of people from all around the world.
SL 300 Microphone complete with pop filters
Computer & Software
I Mac 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 and Pro Tools 10
SPEAKERS :Yamaha HS80M Studio Monitors. HEADPHONES - BEATS PRO. My voice - it's like no other
via email or any as the client wishes
same day or 3 -4 days
The Caribbean English and Jamaican English Specialist. I can be quirky, serious, animated, caring, Authoritative even sultry. My vocal range is wide for character voices to corporate to party vibes to booming. Professional with caring client service attitude. I don't just get the job done, your satisfaction comes first.
Voice Over Clients
Yoplait, Diageo (which carries products such as RED STRIPE, HEINEKEN, SMIRNOFF and more) , Red Bull, Digicel, LIME, Jamaica National, Grace Kennedy Group of Companies, Appelton, National Health Fund, Don Corleone Records, Yoplait and more
Hire Tricia 'Sparks' as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tricia 'Sparks' Spence about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
12 TO 12 68
Sara Grace Donally for Job #133132 Voices.com - Jamaican Accent - Podcast Drops Great work!Apr 17, 2015