Approachable, engaging, believable, likable, personable, energetic, professional and pleasant. The "Voice of Choice" when you need sincerity, smile, enthusiasm, professionalism and genuine cordiality.
English, English (North American)
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• MA, management and leadership
• BA, journalism/advertising; minor in Spanish
• Voiceover and acting classes: ongoing
• Certified fitness instructor and personal trainer
Shure SM7B, Samson G Track Studio Condenser
Computer & Software
Pro Tools, M Box2-Mini Processor, Garage Band, Adobe Audition (if needed), M Audio iControl mixer
About 1-3 days for average-sized projects
• Your go-to gal for basic production and VO needs! •
I work at home or in a studio, as needed; 24-hour results, if needed; 100-percent reliable and extremely conscientious.
• Easy-going, low maintenance and fun to work with! •
Hire Tina as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Tina Anderson about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
3. e-Learning and Educational Videos Demo 20 Listens
10. Sales Presentation Demo 23 Listens
7. Podcast: Playful and Fun 21 Listens
11. Accredited Home Lenders Tag 25 Listens
9. Educational/Narrational Demo-Technical 27 Listens
8. The Sweet and the Pig (film) VO takes 24 Listens
4. Children's Adventure Story 22 Listens
6. Podcast Demo-Corporate Casual 24 Listens
Luke Bratovich for Job #9407 Trader Affirmation CD - PRIVATE JOB POSTING Tina is fantastic. She quoted me a good price for a private job and delivered exactly what I wanted promptly and kept in touch throughout the whole process. She is a true professional.Sep 13, 2008