* American English Only
* No/plain accent
* I can do mid-range vocals, low/bass, radio announcer/infomercial (normal/over the top), guttural/gravely (soldier)
* Self-proclaimed great sense of humor
* Articulate speaker (People commonly will say 'tes' instead of 'test', etc.)
* Able to do improvisation
* Have Skype, Audacity
* Very computer savvy, so can FTP files, etc.
* Great gay voice impression (normal/over the top)
* NOT good with accents (possibly a passable 'hick' or redneck, you'll have to determine)
* Can NOT sing... well
* I also know a few other guys I do podcasts with that I have great comedic timing with if you need exchanges between characters that sound like friends
* Have a son (9yo) and a daughter (7yo) that do voice work as well and are pretty good with direction
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Child, Middle Aged
Audiobooks, Cartoons, Internet, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Videogames
I own the largest independent podcast group in the world and have produced over 300 podcasts, usually 5 a week.
I have a number of mics
Computer & Software
I own several computers
My spiffy brain!
I can upload to one of my webservers and give you the private URL of a WAV or ZIP file and delete it upon your receipt.
48 hours, barring personal life and knowledge in the character.
For fun stuff/indie/podcast stuff, I do the work for free. If you are doing a commercial project, I'll do the work cheap.
Hire Walt as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Walt Snider about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.