- dark and raspy or cartoony and light - I present a range of voices with consistent quality!
- cartoon animal
- deep, evil (Dr. Claw style)
- raspy (an impish demon)
- imitations (Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Woody Woodpecker, pirate, Yogi, Popeye, etc)
English (North American), English
Indian (India), Irish, Scottish
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
School projects, personal projects and group projects - been praticing various types of voices and imitations over-the-counter years to get started... geared towards cartoons and video games mainly....
- lighthearted voice (cartoon animal)
- deep, dark ((Website hidden) type voice)
- raspy (an important or demon type character)
- 'cartoon pirate' voice (yargh!)
- imitations *l (Scooby-Doo, and Shaggy too! Woodie Woodpecker, Yogi Bear and others)
Stony Brook University graduate
- sound design classes
Computer & Software
Protools, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Abelton, Reaper
Phantom Power Box
E-Mail, Sound Cloud, Mediafire - whatever's desired.
Twice a week (to be determined depending on what work I do, and with whom)
Hire Christopher as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Christopher Oliveri about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.