warm and deep for many different projects, upbeat and peppy for commercials, smooth and even for presentations.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Jingles, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Videogames
- Co-host on a twice weekly XM/Sirius radio broadcast called Slice of Sci Fi that is a 30 minute show encompassing science fiction tv, movies and future programming. We also do a 35 minute listener feedback show as well where fans can call in an get our feedback or thoughts on current topics.
- Buffy Between The Lines is a fan-created audio drama. Each season focuses on the “summer” spaces between the seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The first season is between seasons five and six. Season 2 of Buffy Between the Lines takes place between Seasons two and three of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I took on the role of Rupert Giles, the British Watcher.
- Angel Between the Lines is an audio drama that takes place between the seasons of Angel the TV show. Season 1 takes place between Angel the Series Seasons 3 and 4. I play an original character named Enoch Boone who is a vampire from Louisiana. He has a creole flavored accent
- QN is an audio production which contains a wide variety of stories, acted out bits of overheard conversation and also an audio game show piece done once a month. I've performed a wide variety of parts and participated in the Quirky Quiz game show.
- Airship Diaries is a full cast audio drama podcast in the steampunk genre. It follows the story of Captain Jareck and the crew of the airship Babbage. I voice Captain Jareck.
- I've done story reads for Tales from the ‘Verse. It is a fan-created podcast dedicated to continuing to tell stories from the Firefly ‘Verse! with some excellent fan writers.
- I voiced the character of Takashi Kiroto in an independent video game called Weeper.
- I'm performing the part of Ben in Guardians which is a podcast novel by Kimi Alexandre.
- Instructional voice over for DHL about their PKI certificate process for internal employees.
-- Please ask for an URL's for above and I can provide them.
2 year degree from Scottsdale Community College
Intro to theater
Class voice I and II
A Capella Choir
Senneheiser MD421-II dynamic microphone
Computer & Software
Intel Quad core @2.4 GHz, 4 gig RAM,
Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer, Behringer FCA202 Audio controller
email or FTP
24 to 72 hours depending on complexity
Hire Brian as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Brian Brown about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.