Meghan has performed in live settings, radio and television and is now branching into voice-over work. With extensive experience and training in speech communications, voice technique and consulting, Meghan’s voice is generally described as clear, upbeat, confident and professional, with a hint of girl-next-door. All in all, she brings life into the projects that she takes on. Meghan fully understands the importance of how presentation, professionalism, and the message itself have the power to drive change.
Underlying tones include: warm, lively, professional, positive, happy, approachable, real, sassy, hip, trendy, friendly, informative, confident.
Key Achievements include:
• Presenter at the 23rd Annual Energy & Environment Forum, in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce, Kitchener, 2010
• Presenter at the University Research and Entrepreneurship Symposium, Boston, 2010
• Technology Innovation (Tec-Net) Elevator Pitch Competition, 1st place student presentation, Waterloo 2009
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Have held various sales positions and thereby gained extensive experience with business presentations
• Held the positon of Miss Oktoberfest 2010 and was guest and speaker on various radio stations, television shows and public community events.
• Undergraduate degree in speech communication featured extensive training in voice technique, public speaking and interpersonal communication.
UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO; Masters, Business Entrepreneurship and Technology - July 2010
UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO; Honors Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication - July 2009
Computer & Software
Microsoft Recording Studio
Voice Over Clients
Nocturnal Mobile Application
Hire Meghan as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Meghan Hennessey about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.