Deep, news anchor sort of voice - authoritative
(1) Can do some cartoon characters, especially the classics from the 1970s (Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes.
(2) Speak some French and Japanese. Currently taking daily lessons in French, Japanese and Italian to refresh my skills.
(3) Took French in grade school and used to converse with a family "Aunt".
(4) Self-taught in Japanese (speaking and reading), and took lessons in Atlanta, Georgia. Instructor thought I'd had three years of lessons because of my ability.
(5) Speak some East Indian languages but not fluently.
(6) Planning on learning Spanish and Chinese next.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, German, Indian (India), New Zealand, North American
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Computer & Software
Audacity; Sound Forge; Reason; Recycle; Dynamo; 4 computers, one with $1700 professional sound card
M-Audio Fast Track USB audio interface, Behringer mixers, headphones, patch bay, voltage regulator, bandwidth equalizer, Yamaha
Dependent on project: 1-7 days
Hire Raj as a voice actor. Payment is made through Voices.com SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com then download your files from the website.
To contact Raj Dash about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.